Saturday 20 June 2009

Viva Happiness


  1. Lollipop Train - Teenage Trifle
  2. Kate Nash - Foundations
  3. Gilbert O'Sullivan - Get Down
  4. My Little Airport - The Ok Thing To Do On Sunday Afternoon
  5. Let's Go Sailing - Icicles
  6. The Cookies - Wounded
  7. Barbara Moore - Swing Over
  8. Nino Tempo & April Stevens - Deep Purple
  9. Blossom Dearie - Long Daddy Green
  10. Foibles - Shoe People Unite, Shoe People Destroy
  11. Colours - Love Heals
  12. Doris Monteiro - Maita
  13. Floor - I Think I Can Change You
  14. Mel Torme - Comin' Home Baby
  15. Frank Poppe Ensemble - You've Been Gone Too Long
  16. Vampire Weekend - Mansard Roof
  17. Lush - Carmen
  18. The Telepathic Butterflies - A Final Word
  19. Candie Payne - By Tomorrow
  20. Summer Hymns - Knock Louder
  21. Paul Williams - So You Wanna Be A Boxer
  22. Goldie Hawn - Pasadena
  23. La Cricca - Okay
  24. Stella Trempe - Tes Pieds Dans Le Gange
  25. Catanooga Cats - Birthday Suit
  26. Figurines - Half Awake, Half Aware
  27. Lexia - Good Morning To You
  28. Icy Demons - Wet Sweater
  29. Franco Godi - Viva Happiness
  30. Halcali - Girigiri Surf Rider

In my time I've been lucky to partake in a number of Alt-DJ mixes with some fine mixers. And I'm delighted to have another name on my post... The Mighty 'Moe'..

So, regulars of the site will know what to expect from a sammyg123 & Moe mix. Pop! Actually I think the word we're looking for is Explode.. Ion, your choices were so great they feel like I've always known them. The question is, Who's on Odds & Who's on evens? You may be wrong.. But you may be right...

Download and enjoy guys, and if you do, you'll be happy to know it won't be our last...

Cover art lovingly designed by Moe.

No comments: