Thursday 18 June 2009

An Autumn Daydream


  1. Listen With Sarah - Blue Parsley
  2. The Twin Atlas - Sleep In Late, Laugh At Night
  3. M. Ward - Silverline
  4. Bert Jansch - Come Sing Me A Happy Song
  5. The Shins - New Slang
  6. Matmos - For The Trees
  7. Katy Carr - Marmalade Duke
  8. Porter Wagoner - The Rubber Room
  9. Psapp - Tricycle
  10. Akron / Family - Gone Beyond
  11. Willy Mason - Oxygen
  12. Peggy Zeitlin - Spin Spider Spin
  13. Neil Young - Old Man
  14. The Mountain Goats - Magpie
  15. Sufjan Stevens - The Transfiguration
  16. Mark Lanegan - Cripple Creek
  17. Tim Hardin - Reason To Believe
  18. Nick Drake - Day Is Done
  19. Judy Collins - I Think It’s Going To Rain Today
  20. Richard Hawley - Baby, You’re My Light
  21. Beth Gibbons And Rustin Man - Mysteries
  22. Judee Sill - The Kiss
Originally posted October 8th 2006. A mix to celebrate the arrival of my 3rd favourite season, which in essence, is a Folk mix. Although purists may sniff at the inclusion of, say, The Shins, that's what I've labelled it as..

I've enjoyed both compiling this, and listening back afterwards. I think it may be my best to date :) Download, if only for track one, which is quite frankly astonishing. I hope someone else agrees..

No comments: