Friday 19 June 2009

Summertime Extravaganza!


  1. Kid Loco - Relaxin' With Cherry
  2. Bomb The Bass - One To One Religion ( DJ Pogo Remix )
  3. Aim - The Force ( feat Q 'n' C )
  4. DJ Yoda - George Formby Turntablised ( DJ Karen Lightly Screwed Mix )
  5. Lazyboy - Police Dogs Bonfire
  6. Royal - Braniac's Daughter
  7. Wondermints - In And Around Greg Lake
  8. Tears For Fears - Sowing The Seeds Of Love
  9. Beach Boys - Feel Flows

DJ Karen & Myself return for a second round of Alternating DJ Hi-Jinks. This time it was my turn to post. As you can see this mix features just 9 tracks and is barely 35 minutes long. That's the DJK way, she likes them short, yet she still came back for more.

Karen mixed this, impeccably as ever. I designed the cover, my favourite so far. Just look at the way she poors me a glass of Ice Cold milk as I gaze lovingly into her eyes. Beautiful!

I took the odds, DJK took the evens

No comments: