Saturday 20 June 2009

Versus!


  1. Neko Case - Margaret vs Pauline
  2. Codaphonic - Sun vs Moon
  3. Seagull Strange - Adam vs Eve
  4. I Am Robot And Proud - Me vs Heidi
  5. Clem Snide - Evil vs Good
  6. Sunset Rubdown - Setting vs Rising
  7. Frightened Rabbit - Good Arms vs Bad Arms
  8. Say Hi To Your Mom - Your Brains vs My Tractorbeam
  9. The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Prozac vs Heroin
  10. The Spinto Band - Trust vs Mistrust
  11. Rilo Kiley - Science vs Romance
  12. The Hot Toddies - Anais Nin vs The Pirates of Sant
  13. Yo La Tengo - Georgia vs Yo La Tengo
  14. Deep Puddle Dynamics - Thought vs Action
  15. Experimental Aircraft - Lofi vs The Sea
  16. Pepe Deluxe - Lucky the Blind vs Vacuum Cleani
  17. Pizzicato Five - Twiggy Twiggy Twiggy vs James Bond
  18. The Cuban Boys - C vs I
  19. The Lovekevins - Blakboy vs The Snow
  20. Beulah - Matter vs Space
  21. Tender Forever - Doves vs Pigeons
  22. Xiu Xiu - Watermelon vs The Pineapple
'New Radicals' speaks - Allow me to introduce myself. I have no name. I'm Dyslexic, Agnostic, and an Insomniac. Sometimes I lie awake all night wondering if there really is a dog. This is my Second mix, although I have been here before. Hope you like this. Oh, and there's no mash-ups here.

No comments: