Thursday 18 June 2009

Radio On!


  1. Os Mutantes - Panis Et Circenses
  2. Inez And Charlie Foxx - Mockingbird
  3. Lara And The Trailers - Sugar Town
  4. Ouch - I Need You More
  5. Apples In Stereo - Go
  6. Cleo - Et Moi, Et Toi, Et Soi
  7. Knickerbokers - Lies
  8. Ike & Tina Turner - I Can’t Believe What You Say
  9. Alzo & Udine - C’mon & Join Us
  10. Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - The Night
  11. Wayne Gibson - Under My Thumb
  12. The Dukes Of Stratosphere - Vanishing Girl
  13. ETA - Casual Sub
  14. Roy Vedas - Fragments Of Life
  15. Lionrock - Scatter & Swing
  16. McKay - Take Me Over
  17. The Flaming Lips - If I Only Had A Brain
  18. Alex Chilton - Let Me Get Close To You
  19. Jakokoyak - Eira
  20. Gomez - Ruff Stuff
  21. The Raincoats - No-One’s Little Girl
  22. Love - Que Vida
  23. The Young Rascals - I’ve Been Lonely Too Long
  24. Patsy Cline - Walking After Midnight

Actually, I rarely hear any of these tracks on the Radio Stations I listen to. Which is a darn shame I reckon. Never mind, one day Radio Art Of the Mix will burst onto the airwaves and these are the kind of gems I'd be spinning..

Pt1 Pt2

No comments: