Saturday 20 June 2009

Fly Away


  1. The Velvet Underground - Sunday Morning
  2. The Jayhawks - Blue
  3. Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around
  4. Roddy Frame - Reason For Living
  5. Pinback - Loro
  6. Tom Petty - Learning To Fly
  7. Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You
  8. The Reindeer Section - You Are My Joy
  9. Rolling Stones - Torn And Frayed
  10. Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal
  11. The Dreadful Yawns - End of Summer
  12. Manic Street Preachers - This Is Yesterday
  13. World Party - Is It Like Today?
  14. Prefab Sprout - When Love Breaks Down
  15. Cat Stevens - The Wind
  16. The Beatles - I Will
  17. Nick Drake - Fly
  18. Mazzy Star - I'm Sailin'
  19. Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - I'll Be Glad
  20. Massive Attack - Teardrop
  21. Neil Diamond - Pretty Amazing Grace
  22. Dennis Wilson - Farewell My Friend
  23. The Verve - On Your Own

A Mix made early on a Sunday Morning after a rough Saturday, and with a very sore head. Things are much better now, and for that I'm happy. The resulting mix is still a great listen for me..

Link

No comments: