Friday 19 June 2009

Mixsperiment


  1. The Chesterfield Kings - Selfish Little Girl
  2. The Great! Society - Free Advice
  3. Traffic - Stranger To Himself
  4. Arthur Kay & The Originals - Play My Record
  5. Nick Lowe - Live Fast, Love Hard, Die Young
  6. 1990s - 59
  7. Randy Newman - Mama Told Me (Not to Come)
  8. The Monkees - Look Out (Here Comes Tomorrow)
  9. Burton Cummings - You Aint Seen Nothin Yet
  10. Grandaddy - Miner At The Dial-A-View
  11. The White Stripes - St. James Infirmary Blues
  12. Chuck Berry - Come On
  13. 13th Floor Elevators - I Had to Tell You
  14. Frank Zappa - I'm The Slime
  15. Bob Dylan - Someday Baby
  16. Rainy Day - I'll Keep It With Mine
  17. The Beach Boys - Cool, Cool Water
  18. Small Faces - Get Yourself Together
  19. Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares for Me
  20. Mouse & The Traps - Sometimes You Just Can't Win
  21. The Pogues - I'm A Man You Don't Meet Every Day
  22. Donovan - Atlantis
An alt DJ with a difference. Instead of sending files back and forth, Doowad sent me 11 songs, my task was to work around them and create a 'mix'. Here's the result - he on odds, me on evens..

No comments: