Saturday 20 June 2009

Different Sounds


  1. Rita Calypso - Believe
  2. Noah And The Whale - 5 Years Time
  3. Sebastien Tellier - Divine
  4. Evinha - Que Bandeira
  5. El Joven Bryan - Tarde de Fiesta
  6. Labrador - In A Blue Balloon
  7. Saint Etienne - You Can Judge A Book By Its Cover
  8. The Fredric - Morning Sunshine
  9. Harmonettes - Can't Go Halfway
  10. Facto Delafé y las Flores Azules - Desde el Este
  11. The Brunettes - The Moon in June Stuff
  12. Frente! - The Destroyer
  13. The High Llamas - Put Yourself Down
  14. The Bristols - Can't You See That He's Mine
  15. The Gurus - Tears On The Wardrobe
  16. Mystery Jets - Two Doors Down
  17. Plastic Bertrand - Méchant Pétard
  18. Velocette - Get Yourself Together
  19. The Love Generation - Love Is A Rainy Sunday
  20. Milkyway - Vull Saber
  21. Wiseacre - In The Name Of Freedom
  22. Gorkys Zygotic Mynci - Lucy's Hamper
  23. The Shortwave Set - Glitches 'n' Bugs
  24. Fantastic Something - Different Sounds
  25. Lou Reed & John Cale - Small Town
  26. Erlend Øye - No Train To Stockholm
  27. Sigur Rós - Gobbledigook
My latest mix contains 27 tracks that I’ve been diggin’ muchly over the last month or so. Unsurprisingly most of these are Pop songs, happy songs with a hook and the like. I keep promising myself I’ll make a miserable mix one day. But just not yet, maybe I’ll wait until winter. For now though, the sun is shining, and this is the perfect companion…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my many favorites out of the awesome Sammy catalog. Dig the Bristols, Reed/Cale, Mystery Jets and a bunch of others.

Terrific work on the blog.

-Ed/Mixxer

Unknown said...

I'm having a real tough time finding a downloadable version of Plastic Bertrand - Mechant Petard.

I tried the links to download it from here, but none of them appear to work now.

Is there anyway you could upload it again?

sammyg123 said...

Hi
I've re-uploaded. Enjoy!
Sammy