Friday 19 June 2009

Doowop With Doowad


  1. Artie Shaw - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
  2. The Jive Five - My True Story
  3. Cleve Duncan & The Penguins - Memories of El Monte
  4. The Cadillacs - Speedo
  5. The Hollywood Flames - Buzz Buzz Buzz
  6. The Monotones - The Book of Love
  7. The Dell-Vikings - Come Go With Me
  8. The Bobbettes - Mr. Lee
  9. The Dynamics - Misery
  10. The Gaynotes - Pu Pu Pa Doo
  11. The Flares - Foot Stomping, Pt. 1
  12. Johnny Cymbal - Mr. Bassman
  13. Dion & The Belmonts - I Wonder Why
  14. The Vallandeers - The Mexican Hop
  15. The Silhouettes - Get a Job
  16. The Crows - Gee
  17. Lee Andrews & The Hearts - The Clock
  18. The Hollywood Argyles - Alley-Oop
  19. Randy & The Rainbows - Denice
  20. The Falcons - You’re So Fine

  1. El Dorados - Bim Bam Boom
  2. The Coasters - Charlie Brown
  3. Johnny McRae - Betty Boop
  4. The Clovers - Love Potion No. 9
  5. The Revels - Comanche
  6. The Crests - Step By Step
  7. The Pearls - Zippidy Zippidy Zoom
  8. The Chords - Sh-Boom
  9. The Volumes - I Love You
  10. The Orioles - Forgive and Forget
  11. The Diamonds - Little Darlin’
  12. The Drifters - Whatcha Gonna Do
  13. Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers - Goody Goody
  14. Thurston Harris - Little Bitty Pretty One
  15. Curtis Lee - Pretty Little Angel Eyes
  16. The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes For You
  17. The Penguins - Earth Angel
  18. The Temptations - My Girl (a cappella)
  19. The Skyliners - Since I Don’t Have You
  20. Paul Simon - Rene & Georgette Magritte With Their Dog After The War

My first collaboration with the tremendously prolific and thoroughly nice guy, Doowad. I suggested the Doowop theme as I liked the title. He did too. We both liked the end product..

Pt1 Pt2

No comments: