Saturday 20 June 2009

Rock A Bye Babies


  1. Mumm-Ra - Out Of The Question
  2. Apollo Sunshine - The Egg
  3. Cloud Eleven - Take Control
  4. El Goodo - If I Were A Song
  5. Annuals - Bleary Eyed
  6. Mr. Wright - Anna Karina
  7. Summer Hymns - Coweta County
  8. Jens Lekman - I'm Leaving You Because I Don't Love You
  9. Howling Bells - In The Woods
  10. Miracle Fortress - Have You Seen In Your Dreams
  11. The Strange Death Of Liberal England - Summer Gave Us Sweets But Autumn Wrought Division
  12. The Earlies - Bring It Back Again
  13. The Orange Humble Band - On Our Way Back Home
  14. Fruit Bats - Lives Of Crime
  15. The Carny - Where The Daffodils Grow
  16. The Millenium - To Claudia On Thursday
  17. Belles Will Ring - The Coldest Heart
  18. Mates Of State - Running Out
Two proud fathers French Connection and myself present a mix on behalf of our daughters Ellie & Ava. Frenchy takes the odds, I'm on evens..

No comments: