Wednesday 17 June 2009

Ride The Charleston Chew Chew


  1. Dorothy Provine & The Girls - You've Got That Thing
  2. Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra - Charleston
  3. Teddy Buckner & His Allstars - Tiger Rag
  4. Fletcher Henderson & His Orchestra - Sugarfoot Stomp
  5. The Andrews Sisters - Don't Bring Lulu
  6. The Savoy Orpheans - Hitch Up The Horses
  7. Joe "Fingers" Car - Doodle-Doo-Doo
  8. Cotton Pickers - Hot Lips
  9. Uncle John Cole - Oh By Jingo
  10. Cliff "Ukelele Ike" Edwards - That's My Weakness Now
  11. The Left Bank Bearcats - Chinatown, My Chinatown
  12. Josephine Baker - ( I Want To Go Where You Go, Do What You Do ) Then I'll Be Happy
  13. The New Orleans Stompers & Singers - Please Come Home
  14. Coon-Sanders Original Nighthawk Orchestra - Flamin' Mamie
  15. Nappy Lamare & Jaqueline Fontaine - It Aint Gonna Rain No Mo'
  16. George Olsen & His Music - The Varsity Drag
  17. Eddie Dexter - Moonlight
  18. Duke Ellington & His Washingtonians - East St Loius Toodle-Oo
  19. Slim Pickens & His Twenty Niners - Chicago
  20. Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Darktown Strutters Ball
  21. Jean Goldkette & His Orchestra - Sweet Georgia Brown
  22. Whispering Jack Smith - Crazy Rhythm
  23. Margaret Young - All Aboard For Dixieland
  24. Waring's Pennsylvanians - Collegiana
  25. Oscar "Papa" Celestin - Didn't He Ramble
  26. Nick Lucas & His Crooning Troubadours - You're Driving Me Crazy
  27. Teddy Buckner & His Dixieland Band - Every Night
  28. Okeh Syncopators - I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate
  29. Mr Roth & His All Virtuosao Orchestra - Lassus Trombone

Alternating DJ mix and my second with the legendary tornadoZ. This time we took a trip back to the 1920s and danced the Charleston all night long. Lot's of fun was had by all, and here is the Soundtrack.. Alex took the Odds I had the evens.

Pt1 Pt2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey mate,

a thousand thank yous to you. this safed my day.

cheers