Wednesday 17 June 2009

Goodbye Twenties


  1. Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke
  2. The Idle Race - I Like My Toys
  3. Talking Heads - Cities
  4. R.E.M - Carnival Of Sorts
  5. Teenage Fanclub - Sparky's Dream
  6. The Sugarcubes - Birthday
  7. The Doors - Peace Frog
  8. David Bowie - Queen Bitch
  9. Them - It's All Over Now, Baby Blue
  10. R Dean Taylor - There's A Ghost In My House
  11. Ike & Tina Turner - River Deep Mountain High
  12. Marvin Gaye - Mercy Mercy Me ( The Ecology )
  13. The The - This Is The Day
  14. Paris Angels - Perfume
  15. Television - Marquee Moon
  16. Big Star - The Ballad Of El Goodo
  17. Nick Drake - Northern Sky
  18. Joy Division - Atmosphere
  19. Orbital - Belfast
A mix to 'celebrate' me turning 30, on August 26 2006. Soon be 33. How time flies..
This is kind of a 'Greatest Hits of Sammy'. Some of my all time favourite songs..

No comments: