Monday 11 January 2010

The Wonder Years


Between 2005 and 2007 myself and Barrydali teamed up 21 teams to compile our own musical summaries of various years throughout the 20th century. The first posting on AotM was under his user name and we tackled his birth year, 1974. Soon after and posted under my user name we tackled my birth year of 1976. We both enjoyed the experience so much, we decided to carry on the mixing, but we needed a separate moniker. We settled on 'The Wonder Years' and proceeded to post another 19 of them. It's been 2 1/2 years since our last posting, but in the past week we've compiled 2 more, 1958 and 1999. Hopefully we'll continue to do more as I for one love making them with Mr Dali. Tonight I'll post our 2 new 'uns and then over the next week post all our others on my blog for the first time. Enjoy these...

No comments: