Saturday 9 January 2010

My Top 50 Tracks of 2009


  1. Yeah Yeah Yeah's - Zero
  2. Apples In Stereo - King Of Carrot Flowers Pt. 3
  3. Animal Collective - My Girls
  4. Discovery - Swing Tree
  5. Beach House - Norway
  6. Gregory Pepper and His Problems - Drop The Plot
  7. The Pains of Being Pure At Heart - Young Adult Friction
  8. Micachu - Vulture
  9. Anna Jarvinen - Äppelöga
  10. Atlas Sound - Walkabout
  11. Lucky Elephant - Edgar
  12. Bill Callahan - Faith/Void
  13. St. Vincent - The Strangers
  14. Jonathan Johansson - En Hand I Himlen
  15. Islands - Vapours
  16. Wilco - You Never Know
  17. Emiliana Torrini - Jungle Drum
  18. Metric - Help, I'm Alive
  19. Richard Swift - Lady Luck
  20. The Drums - Let's Go Surfing
  21. I Monster - Goodbye Sun
  22. Mayer Hawthorne - Maybe So, Maybe No
  23. Fanfarlo - Fire Escape
  24. The Mummers - March Of The Dawn
  25. Royksopp - Happy Up Here
  26. God Help The Girl - Come Monday Night
  27. Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks
  28. The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - The Golden Age
  29. Neon Indian - Deadbeat Summer
  30. Phoenix - Lisztomania
  31. Yeasayer - Ambling Amp
  32. Discovery - Carby
  33. Matt & Kim - Daylight
  34. Yo La Tengo - Periodically Triple or Double
  35. Say Hi - November Was White, December Was Grey
  36. Super Furry Animals - The Very Best Of Neil Diamond
  37. Butcher Boy - Clockwork
  38. Seeland - Goodbye
  39. The Decemberists - The Hazards of Love 1
  40. Wave Machines - I Go I Go I Go
  41. Memory Tapes - Bicycle
  42. Health - Die Slow
  43. Girls - Hellhole Ratrace
  44. The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
  45. Chester French - She Loves Everybody
  46. Volcano Choir - Island, IS
  47. Headlights - Get Going
  48. Dirty Projectors - Stillness Is The Move
  49. The Boy Least Likely To - When Life Gives Me Lemons I Make Lemonade
  50. The Whitest Boy Alive - 1517
My finest 50 of '09.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weeeeeeeee

Thanks much Sammy, looking forward to hearing this.

Anonymous said...

just gone through the list...my fave is Swing Tree by Discovery ;)