Friday 1 August 2008

A Rough Trade Singles Anthology : Vol 1 The Early Years


This is a mix I made over two years ago, however as the music on here is so timeless, I decided it deserved a posting. Volume 2 is on its way....



  1. Metal Urbain - Paris Marquis
  2. Stiff Little Fingers - Suspect Device
  3. Camper van Beethoven -Take The Skinheads Bowling
  4. Smiths - William, It Was Really Nothing
  5. Luna - Indian Summer
  6. Aztec Camera - Oblivious
  7. Sundays - Can't Be Sure
  8. Go Betweens - Cattle & Cane
  9. Violent Femmes - Ugly
  10. Galaxie 500 - Blue Thunder
  11. Lucinda Williams - I Just Wanted To See You So Bad
  12. Feelies - Fa Ce La
  13. Shelleyan Orphan - Anatomy Of Love
  14. Woodentops - Well Well Well
  15. Jonathan Richman - That Summer Feeling
  16. Prefab Sprout - Lions In My Own Garden
  17. Scritti Politti - Skank Bloc Bologna
  18. Vic Godard - Stop That Girl
  19. Sandie Shaw - Hand In Glove
  20. Pastels - I Wonder Why
  21. Fall - Totally Wired
  22. Virgin Prunes - Pagan Lovesong
  23. Monochrome Set - He's Frank ( Slight Return )
  24. Rainy Day - I'll Keep It With Mine

1 comment:

Alex said...

good lord, Sam. If I didn't know your blog was new, I'd swear you'd been at it for a dozen years! you've really filled the place up. looks terrific... I only wish I were more familiar with my Rolling Stones albums. :( ["Branigan 2" is my favorite Laura Branigan LP, just for the record.] looking forward to perusing through your blog some more in the coming days.