Tuesday 5 August 2008

Expand Your Mind


AKA Sammy Takes A Trip. A Collection of Fuzzy, Twangy Garage, Freakbeat & Little known Pop Gems from the '60s. I tried to shy away from the 'Nuggets' series ( jus' 2 tracks lifted from them ) as most fans of this particular genre probably own them already.

A couple of points.. the artists on tracks 21 & 24 aren't mis-spellings! And featured are an all together different Minutemen..



  1. The Kool Kuzzins - Love Can Be True
  2. The Rainy Daze - Discount City
  3. Caretakers - East Side Story
  4. The Shades Ltd - Froghunt On The Moon
  5. Breakers - Don’t Send Me No Flowers ( I Ain’t Dead Yet )
  6. The Salt - Lucifer
  7. Noel Deschamps - I’m Your Witchdoctor
  8. The Fillies - I’ll Sell My Soul
  9. Syndicate Of Sound - Little Girl
  10. The Galaxies IV - Don’t Lose Your Mind
  11. The Idle Race - Skeleton And The Roundabout
  12. Kim Fowley - King Of Love
  13. The Changing Tymes - Go Your Way
  14. Os Mutantes - Não Vá Se Perder por Aí
  15. The Live Wires - Scrambled Eggs
  16. Beethoven Soul - Beggin’ Your Pardon M’Lady
  17. Trans-Atlantic Subway - Servant Of The People
  18. The Bosom Blues - Hippie Queen
  19. The Misunderstood - I Need Your Love
  20. West Coast Branch - Colors Of My Life
  21. MC2 - My Mind Goes High
  22. The Minutemen - Why Do I Cry
  23. The Shag - Stop & Listen
  24. Bleach Boys - Wine, Wine, Wine
  25. Executives - Ginza Strip
  26. Race Marbles - Like A Dribbling Fram
  27. The United States Of America - I Won’t Leave My Wooden Wife For You, Sugar
  28. Barney Pip - Let It All Hang Out
  29. The Gants - I Wonder


Pt1 Pt2

No comments: