Tuesday 26 August 2008

Jigsaw


A mixed bag of goodies. Tuck in..



  1. Wallace Collection - My Way Of Loving You
  2. The Bristols - For You
  3. The Phoenix Foundation - I Love you, Awesome
  4. Tommy Roe - Jam Up And Jelly Tight
  5. Hari and Aino - Gold (or Something Just as Nice)
  6. The Coral - Being Somebody Else
  7. Sidonie / Carrots - It's All Too Much
  8. Bertrand Burgalat & Robert Wyatt - This Summer Night
  9. Spooky & Sue - I Got The Need
  10. Cafe Con Leche - The Bubble Gum Song
  11. Tee Set - So Fine
  12. Kirsty MacColl - I'm Going Out With An Eighty Year Old Millionaire
  13. Bobby Darin - Dream Lover
  14. Fun And Games - The Grooviest Girl In The World
  15. Second-Hand Furniture - Nice Try, Sunshine!
  16. Mark Eric - Move With The Dawn
  17. PAS/CAL - O Honey We're Ridiculous
  18. Pet Shop Boys - I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind Of Thing
  19. Vigil - Aristocracia
  20. Hello Saferide - I Was Definitely Made For These Times
  21. The Ballet - Cheating On Your Boyfriend
  22. Dauerfisch - Hihihihahaha
  23. The Shermans - Wasted Moments
  24. Pacific - Hot Lips
  25. The Love Substitutes - Give The People What They Want
  26. The Turtles - Makin' My Mind Up
  27. Spiral Staircase - More Today Than Yesterday
  28. Honeybus - Chi Sei Tu
  29. Miss Abrams and the Strawberry Point 4th Grade Class - I Wonder Why

5 comments:

Doowad said...

Sapo verde eres tú,
Sapo verde eres tú,
Sapo verde, sapo verde,
Sapo verde eres tú

buglady said...

It doesn't puzzle me in the least why you make such great mixes... well done Sammy!

Alex said...

what puzzles me is why that Second-Hand Furniture song isn't number one on every chart in the world! great mix, Sam - and cool cover art to boot.

Anonymous said...

Great mix Sam, especially diggin' the Sidonie track bien sur!

L said...

A lovely selection. Hats off to you.