Saturday 20 March 2010

A Source of Guaranteed Happiness


  1. Half Man Half Biscuit - Joy Division Oven Gloves
  2. The Clean - Tally Ho
  3. Jeff Beck - Hi-Ho Silver Lining
  4. The Zombies - Tell Her No
  5. Sharon Jones and The Dap-Kings - Tell Me
  6. Nerina Pallot - I Don't Want To Go Out
  7. Sneaky Sound System - It's Not My Problem
  8. Phoenix - 1901
  9. Silverchair - Insomnia
  10. Quasi - Our Happiness Is Guaranteed
  11. Merlene Webber - No Happiness
  12. Trinidad Tripoli Steel Band - Sissy Strut
  13. Destra Garcia - Bacchanal
  14. Djavan - Aquele Um
  15. Manu Chao - Trapped By Love
  16. Patience Africa & Peddlers - Lomfana Ngi Yamithanda
  17. Busi & Ilanga - True Love
  18. Tunng vs Taraf De Haidouks - Homecoming
  19. Lo Jo and Django - Jah Kas Cool Boy
  20. Django Django - Storm
  21. Stephane Grappelli - Djangology
  22. Detektivbyran - Honky Tonk of Wermland
  23. Markscheider Kunst - Moryak
  24. Tangerine Dream - Love On A Real Train

Sammy
I always knew a collaboration between myself and the estimable Mr Song would throw up an interesting and eclectic mix and I certainly wasn't disappointed. The first of many posts this, I hope.

Robert Song

For one so (relatively) young, I have always been impressed in the breadth and quality of Sam's mixes. On this our first collaboration, we have covered a lot of decades and genres.
I think I can say with some confidence that you should at least find one tune here that will be guaranteed to make you happy.

RS MF

2 comments:

Unknown said...

heya Sammy, is it me or the is the link down ?

sammyg123 said...

A new link has been added. Thanks!