Tuesday 16 March 2010

Sunny Day Cookie Club


  1. Messer Fur Frau Muller - Let's Smile But Stir
  2. Tiny Masters Of Today - Pop Chart
  3. Annemarie - Apple (Suicide On Your Stereo Set)
  4. Boy Genius - Blame Love
  5. The Loves - Sweet Sister Delia
  6. The Zolas - You Better Watch Out
  7. The Lovely Eggs - I Like Birds But I LIke Other Animals Too
  8. Will Mono & Jan Joknie - Seks Vir Plesier
  9. The Cookies - The Old Crowd
  10. Pale Sunday - Shooting Star
  11. OK Go - Before The Earth Was Round
  12. Wire - Ex Lion Tamer
  13. Balloon Farm - A Question Of Temperature
  14. The Summer Sounds - One Last Kiss
  15. Kaleidoscope - Flight from Ashiya
  16. The Clientele - The Garden At Night
  17. Wondermints - Knowing Me, Knowing You
  18. Spaghetti Anywhere - Girlfriends with Boyfriends
  19. Javelin - Vibrationz
  20. The 10p Mixes - Sticky Disco
  21. Meow Meow! - I Wonder What Went Wrong
  22. Grizzly Bear - While You Wait For The Others
  23. Summer Camp - Ghost Train
  24. Sondre Lerche - Bluish
A milestone mix. This is the first mix that has been created on my Mac, which I purchased over 2 months ago. Being still more familiar with the PC set up, I've been doing most of my mixing/uploading and creating CD covers, and even finally submitting the final tracklist on my blog and ZerO on my old computer. But this is a 100% Mac only concoction. It's taken a lot more time than usual after encountering a few small hurdles but I did it and now I'm finally ready to make this permanent .

Thanks to a few people for their help over the past week, in particular Ed, and especially Deanna who finally showed me how easy things can be when you know what to do.

So, have the perils of putting this together detracted from my enjoyment of it? Luckily, no!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to add an extension on the uploads, I tried to open them with WinRAR normally but it just doesn't want to :)

Anonymous said...

You should stick to the PC :P

sammyg123 said...

I'll look into that ---
in the meantime here's an upload from my PC!

http://sharebee.com/dff80ad1

Sammy

sammyg123 said...

I tried it on my PC with winrar and though the icon looked different upon download I could still extract with the programme..

buglady said...

Downloading now to my Mac, fingers crossed that it will come through intact! p.s. You're welcome. =)

sammyg123 said...

Problem solved. Both links are now extractable, sorry for the inconvenience..

buglady said...

I've been listening to this mix and I have to say it's flipping brilliant Sammy! =)

Anonymous said...

Ion (not anonymous) here. Once you go mac, you can't go back! Mix came through just fine (I extended my Rapidshare account through July, btw). Plenty to like here, as always: the Raymond Scott-meets-Stereolab opener, the much-hyped Summer Camp live up to their promise, Wondermints tackling ABBA, the bouncy Summer Sounds, the good Vibrationz of Javelin, the jangle jangle of Meow Meow, the maturing Tiny Masters of Today, the always amazing Wire and Kaleidoscope...

dj trish said...

I love My Dell!Trish