Monday 4 May 2009

Soul Time! Disc Two


  1. Shirley Ellis - Soul Time
  2. Al Wilson - The Snake
  3. Chris Clark - From Head To Toe
  4. Alzo & Udine - C'mon & Join Us
  5. Orlandivo - Tudo Joia
  6. Lou Christie - I'm Gonna Make You Mine
  7. Diana Ross & The Supremes - The Happening
  8. Brenton Wood - Oogum Boogum Song
  9. Spanky Wilson - Sunshine Of Your Love
  10. The Meters - Cabbage Alley
  11. Norma And The Heartaches - Hot Pants
  12. R Dean Taylor - There's A Ghost In My House
  13. The Falcons - I'm A Fool
  14. Gloria Jones - Tainted Love
  15. Archie Bell & The Drells - Don't Let Love Get You Down
  16. Nicole Willis And The Soul Investigators - Invisible Man
  17. Googie Rene Combo - Smokey Joe's LA LA
  18. Judy Street - What
  19. Harmonettes - Can't Go Halfway
  20. Maxine Brown - Baby Cakes
  21. Wayne Gibson - Under My Thumb
  22. Doris La Belle - Groovin' With Rosko
  23. Georgie Fame - El Pussy Cat
  24. Wilson Pickett - Lay Me Like You Hate Me
  25. Spooky & Sue - I Got The Need
  26. Razzy - I Hate Hate
  27. Edwin Moses - I'll Be Around

No comments: