Friday 1 May 2009

Secret Postcards


  1. Candypants - Happy Guy
  2. Rhianna - Word Love
  3. The Junipers - Callooh Callay!
  4. Thao Nguyen & The Get Down Stay Down - Bag of Hammers
  5. The Cookies - To See Such Fun
  6. Scarlet's Well - Piepentube
  7. Vanessa Paradis - Divine Idylle
  8. The Spinto Band - Brown Boxes
  9. Aberfeldy - Slow Me Down
  10. Doris Monteiro - Se E Questao De Adeus Alte Logo
  11. Groovy Airline - Sky Painting
  12. Frank Popp Ensemble - Breakaway
  13. Raissa - Walk Right Through
  14. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Whole Lot Of Shakin' In My Heart (Since I Met You)
  15. Barcelona - Indian Names
  16. The Fairways - Secretive Girl
  17. Wool Strings - Shirley Poppy
  18. The Beatles - And I Love Her
  19. The Glass Keys - Workshop Of My Mind
  20. Afternoon Naps - Postcard
  21. The Squires of the Subterrain - On the Lawns
  22. Os Mutantes - Quem Tem Medo De Brincar De Amor
  23. Peter & The Wolves - Woman On My Mind
  24. Gene Pitney - (I Wanna) Love My Life Away
  25. Jimmy Soul - If You Want To Be Happy

What's in my head this May Bank Holiday weekend.  The sun is out, the sky is blue, and I've got 5 days off work. Bliss!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam! Where's the link to download? Am I missing something?--Ion

sammyg123 said...

Link up now!
http://rapidshare.com/files/228077812/Secret_Postcards.zip