Monday 4 May 2009

On The Spot


  1. The Spencer Davis Group - I'm A Man
  2. Marvin Gaye - Ain't That Peculiar
  3. Stevie Wonder - I Was Made To Love Her
  4. Roxy Music - If There is Something
  5. The Left Banke - She May Call You Up Tonight
  6. The Beatles - I Am The Walrus
  7. Harry Nilsson - Gotta Get Up
  8. The Cure - Just Like Heaven
  9. Dexys Midnight Runners - There, There, My Dear
  10. Iggy Pop - The Passenger
  11. The Monkees - You Just May Be The One
  12. Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Pocahontas
  13. Big Star - The India Song
  14. David Bowie - Soul Love
  15. Todd Rundgren - I Saw the Light
  16. New Order - Thieves Like Us
  17. Wire - Outdoor Miner
  18. The Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
  19. Tyrone Davis - Can I Change My Mind
  20. James Brown - There Was A Time
  21. James Carr - That's What I Want To Know
  22. Leonard Cohen - Tower of Song

No comments: