Monday 2 August 2010

Look


  1. Still Flyin' - Runaway Train II
  2. Plants And Animals - The Mama Papa
  3. Drink Up Buttercup - Doggyhead
  4. The Superimposers - Where Do You Go
  5. The Ruby Suns - Cranberry
  6. Tame Impala - Solitude Is Bliss
  7. Animal Kingdom - Two By Two
  8. Magic Kids - Hey Boy
  9. Lucky Soul - White Russian Doll
  10. The Postmarks - No One Said This Would Be Easy
  11. Admiral Fallow - Squealing Pigs
  12. Princeton - Calypso Gold
  13. Boy Mandeville - Christina
  14. Mother Mother - O My Heart
  15. Sleigh Bells - Kids
  16. Best Coast - Boyfriend
  17. Pomegranates - Everybody, Come Outside!
  18. Colourmusic - The Gospel Song
  19. Music Go Music - Just Me
  20. Field Music - Them That Do Nothing
  21. Gobble Gobble - Lawn Knives
  22. My Tiger My Timing - I Am The Sound
  23. La Femme - Francoise
  24. Sambassadeur - Days
There's so much terrific music out there, even in 2010. You just have to look. Or if you haven't the inclination, then have it handed to you on a plate, just like I've done here. Two discs full of music from the last 12 months. Most from 2010, a few from last year, but I'm not compiling my year end best of's just yet, so I've afforded myself a little leeway. Disc one mainly contains indie pop stuff..

1 comment:

Mr. Suave said...

Nice. Anyone that can mix together Luckysoul, Sambassadeur, and Superimposers is alright in my book.