Friday 2 April 2010

Again Over It Over Again


  1. The Music - New Instrumental
  2. Josie - Your Funny Clothes
  3. Jeanne Cherhal - Voilà
  4. The Reduction Agents - 80's Celebration
  5. Neon Heights & Zed J - 16 Again
  6. Modular - Femme Fatale
  7. Los Amigos Invisibles - Si Estuvieras Aquí
  8. Big Hands Big Hearts - Maybe in the Holidays
  9. The Radio Dept - Heaven's on Fire
  10. Loney Dear - Ignorant Boy, Beautiful Girl
  11. The Vines - Don't Listen To The Radio
  12. Eliza Doolittle - Skinny Genes
  13. Bombay Bicycle Club - You Already Know (feat. Kathryn Williams)
  14. Fyfe Dangerfield - She Needs Me
  15. The Blue Van - I Can Feel It
  16. The Apples in Stereo - No One In the World
  17. Ingenting - Släpp In Solen
  18. Princeton - Sadie and Andy
  19. The Penelopes - Ex-Money Tree Avenue
  20. She & Him - Over It Over Again
A first collaboration between njr and myself. How many mixers have I teamed up with now? Must be 30+ , I'll count them all up one day. Anyway, this is one of the best I've been involved in. Full of great pop, this mix, definitely a keeper...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Superb mix, guys! I've only given it a cursory listen, but I know I'm going to listen to it over and over again.... (Ion)