Monday 23 November 2009

Life Is Too Short To Worry About The Details


  1. Miracle Fortress - Beach Baby
  2. The Thrills - Not For All The Love In The World
  3. Dear Eskimo - Don't Wanna Feel
  4. Winterpills - Take Away The Words
  5. Tim Ten Yen - Girl Number One
  6. Biff Naked - Anything
  7. Jarvis Cocker & Kid Loco - I Just Came To Tell You That I'm Going
  8. Beth Orton - I Wish I Never Saw The Sunshine
  9. Fever Ray - Now's The Only Time I Know
  10. Celilo - Stardust
  11. Maarten - The Most Beautiful Days Of My Life
  12. Last Shadow Puppets - The Age Of Understatement
  13. Scott Walker & The Walker Brothers - Jackie
  14. Travis - I Love You Anyways
  15. Jim Noir - My Patch
  16. The Pica Beats - Shrinking Violet
  17. The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - The Sun Ain't Shining No More
  18. Bat For Lashes - What's A Girl To Do
  19. Mercury Rev - In A Funny Way
  20. The Killjoys - Any Day Now
  21. Client - Petrol
  22. The Pooh Sticks - That Was The Greatest Song

The third alt-dj from myself and Avocado Rabbit features more pop songs and great cover art from the Rabbit. I believe this is my favorite of the three, and we hope you enjoy it as well.

Link

1 comment:

editor said...

So very happy that I found this mix. Thanks. Perfect for my Friday night need...and mode.