Wednesday 14 January 2009

The Last Ones


  1. Cocteau Twins - Bluebeard
  2. Edwin Moses - (I'm Feeling) So Much Better
  3. High Llamas - Checking In Checking Out 
  4. Goldenboy - Wild Was The Night
  5. Os Mutantes - Baby
  6. Lambchop - The Man Who Loved Beer
  7. Robert Wyatt - Shipbuilding
  8. Oliver Knight - South Sea's
  9. M. Ward - You Still Believe in Me
  10. Beach Boys - Feel Flows
  11. The Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows
  12. Arab Strap - Hey! Fever
  13. The Gants - I Wonder
  14. The Decemberists - The Crane Wife 3
  15. Mazzy Star - Fade Into You
  16. Eddie Thornton Outfit - Baby Be My Girl
  17. William De Vaughan - Be Thankful For What You've Got
  18. The Langley Schools Music Project - Rhiannon
  19. Neil Young - Fallin' Off The Face Of The Earth
  20. Ruth Etting - Button Up Your Overcoat
   I've always felt it vitally important for a mix to have a great starter and even more so, a fantastic closing song. I believe the last song should possibly be the strongest track on a mix CD, as a kind of reward to the listener for seeing it through to the end.
  
  However, I'm well aware not all my mixes are to everyones liking and that some of these closing tracks ( my favourites ) may be going un-noticed. So, I thought it'd be a good idea to gather together some of the best finales from some of the 100+ mixes I've posted on the net

  And here's the result. Have a listen, enjoy, oh, and check out track 20. It's a belter!

No comments: