Thursday 27 November 2008

3 2 1 Pop!




  1. Olivia Tremor Control - Jumping Fences
  2. The Easybeats - Friday On My Mind
  3. Kinks - House In The Country
  4. Prefab Sprout - Lions In My Own Garden
  5. Linda Scott - I've Told Every Little Star
  6. Chuck Wood - Seven Days Too Long
  7. Pepe Deluxe - Girl!
  8. Stevie Wonder - Boogie On Reggae Woman
  9. Clancy Eccles - Feel The Riddim
  10. Lee Dorsey - Get Out Of My Life Woman
  11. Lou Christie - I'm Gonna Make You Mine
  12. Phoenix - Too Young
  13. Chicago - Street Player
  14. The Who - Eminence Front
  15. Shuggie Otis - Strawberry Letter #23
  16. Ramones - Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
  17. The Loves - .....Love
  18. Joy Zipper - Check Out My New Jesus
  19. Milla Jovovich - The Gentlemen Who Fell
  20. Harry Nilsson - All I Think About Is You
  21. Nervous Norvous - Transfusion

This mix was made in January 2004. I can't believe it's now almost 5 years old. It remains one of my, if not my very favourite, mix CD..

1 comment:

sammyg123 said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/59536253/321_POP.zip