Thursday 27 November 2008

3 2 1 Electropop!


  1. The Young Punx - Big Ben
  2. Robyn - Konichwa Bitches
  3. Mason Vs Princess Superstar - Perfect / Exceeder
  4. Dubstar - Stars
  5. Daft Punk - High Life
  6. Gabriel Anananda - Schaukeldrehen 1:0 Edit
  7. Freezepop - Less Talk More Rock
  8. The Ting Tings - Great DJ
  9. The Chemical Brothers - Galaxy Bounce
  10. Superfunk - The Young MC
  11. Peaches - Set It Off
  12. Daisy Daisy - Michelle Plays Ping Pong
  13. Le Tigre - Nanny Nanny Boo Boo
  14. Does It Offend You, Yeah - We Are Rockstars
  15. Shakedown - At Night
  16. Mirwais - I Can't Wait
  17. Mylo - In My Arms
  18. Annie - Chewing Gum
  19. Royksopp - Eple
  20. The Knife - We Share Our Mothers Health
  21. Kraftwerk - Trans Europe Express
  22. Toy - Rabbit Pushing
  23. Exile - In The Night
  24. Yukari Fresh - Yippee To Kate
  25. Human League - Almost Medieval
  26. Kitty Grant - Glad To Know You
  27. Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence
  28. John Matthias - Three Chord Trick
  29. Les Rhythmes Digitales - Sometimes
My first attempt at a ‘Mixed Mix’. And I post this with some excitement. Yes, I know this genre may have many people hiding behind the sofa, but I urge y’all to give this a listen. Because I reckon it is quite listenable, and I’m actually rather proud of the result. As it progresses the ‘mixing’ gets more confident and assured, and more importantly it’s a lot of fun. Well my idea of, anyway…

1 comment:

sammyg123 said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/118172682/3_2_1_Electropop_.mp3