Saturday 20 September 2008

Bite The Beat


  1. Smoked Sugar - I'm A Winner
  2. Betty Wright - Don't Thank Me Baby, Thank Yourself
  3. Friends Of Distinction - Grazing In The Grass
  4. Shirley Ellis - Ever See a Diver Kiss His Wife While the Bubbles Bounce About Above the Water
  5. Candy & The Kisses - The 81
  6. Dean Parrish - I'm On My Way
  7. Adrienne Posta - Something Beautiful
  8. Moses Dillard & his Tex-Town Display - Are You For Real
  9. Billy Davis - Billy Sunshine
  10. Linda Jones - You Hit Me Like TNT
  11. The Honey Cone - Want Ads
  12. Harvey Averne - I Feel Fine
  13. Lee Dorsey - Candy Yam
  14. Vera Hamilton - But I Aint No More
  15. Eldridge Holmes - Pop, Popcorn Children
  16. Marva Whitney - Things Got To Get Better
  17. Dobie Gray - Out On The Floor
  18. Tami Lynn - Never No More
  19. Barbara Acklin - Love Makes A Woman
  20. Melvin Sparks - Get Down With The Get Down
  21. Chris Clark - Love's Gone Bad
  22. Wendy Rene - Bar-B-Q
  23. The Politicians - Free Your Mind
  24. Freda Payne - The Easiest Way To Fall
  25. Johnny Otis Show Watts - Breakaway
  26. Alan Bown Set - Gonna Fix You Good
  27. Frank Williams and the Rocketeers - The Spanish Flyer
  28. Bettye Swann - Ain't That Peculiar
  29. Eddie Thornton Outfit - Baby Be My Girl



Aah, Soul Stompers. Love ‘em. Here’s a collection of 29 cuts so infectious, you won’t know whether to laugh or die . Put this on your stereo & by track 3, I guarantee you’ll be dancing on the table! 

The Shirley Ellis track appears on a previous post on my blog, though it was first included in this mix I compiled back in January of this year..

3 comments:

sammyg123 said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/97220107/Bite_The_Beat.zip

blasikin said...

Hey Sam! Good to see you making mixes. I love the soul mix. What do you think of a blog for everyone to post on? Would that work?

sammyg123 said...

That sounds like an idea Mike!