Thursday 9 December 2010

Swoon


  1. The Black Angels - Telephone
  2. Betamax Crew - All I Know
  3. Oh No Oh My - I Love You All The Time
  4. Carlo Emerald - Riviera Life
  5. The Soundcarriers - Caught By The Sun
  6. The Russian Futurists - One Night, One Kiss
  7. Brendon Benson - Folk Singer
  8. Superstar - The O.K Corral
  9. Band Of Horses - Factory
  10. Zita Swoon - Me & Josie On A Saturday Night
  11. LCD Soundsystem - I Can Change
  12. School Of Seven Bells - Heart Is Strange
  13. The Depreciation Guild - Dream About Me
  14. Lucky Soul - Love 3
  15. Clinic - I'm Aware
  16. Snowden - So Red
  17. Yo La Tengo - Sometimes I Don't Get You
  18. Camera Obscura - I Love My Jean
  19. Nik Freitas - Sun Down
  20. Apollo Sunshine - Breeze
  21. Love Is All - Take Your Time
What's in my head Nov/Dec 2010

No comments: