Wednesday 14 July 2010

Dreaming Of Another World


  1. I Am Arrows - Green Grass
  2. Tahiti Boy & The Palmtree Family - 1973
  3. Fredo Viola - Little Guy
  4. Pomplamoose - Telephone
  5. Harry Nilsson - Together
  6. Gary Lewis & The Playboys - Everybody Loves A Clown
  7. The Bird and The Bee - My Love
  8. Mystery Jets - Dreaming Of Another World
  9. Anthony Adverse - Eine Symphonie Des Grauens
  10. Postal Blue - Fotoromanza
  11. Ursula 1000 - Hip-Length
  12. The Like - Release Me
  13. The Jackson 5 - Get It Together
  14. Mouse And The Traps - Ya Ya
  15. Yo La Tengo - Big Sky
  16. Kevin Tihista - Situation Vacant
  17. The Monkees - Tear The Top Right Off My Head (Alternate Mono Mix with Micky Vocal)
  18. The Feminine Complex - I've Been Working On You
  19. John Bromley & Les Fleur De Lys - So Many Things
  20. The Mynabirds - Let The Record Go
  21. Curt Boettcher - Louise
  22. The Coral - 1000 Years
  23. Animal Collective - Bluish
  24. The Beach Boys - Never Learn Not To Love
  25. Jason Lytle - Yours Truly, The Commander
  26. I Am Your Autopilot - Smokescreens
It's been a while since I compiled a non-theme anything goes or for the hell of it mix. Generally when I start one of these, I don't know where it's going to go. Ok, maybe I do. It'll end up with lots of 2 1/2 minute sunshiny pop songs. As always. Hey, it's what I like. And these are the mixes of mine I tend to listen to the most. Hopefully others will to. If you do, enjoy!

No comments: