Saturday 27 February 2010

Warm Sky


  1. Skybox - Buckets
  2. The Finders Keepers - I'm Sure I'm Sure I'm Sure
  3. Vampire Weekend - White Sky
  4. Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work
  5. Ash - True Love 1980
  6. The Very Best - Warm Heart of Africa
  7. The Blow - The Long List Of Girls
  8. The Very Most - Today It Is Even Better
  9. El Goodo - Information Overload
  10. The Sandwitches - Back To The Sea
  11. Swimmers - A Hundred Hearts
  12. Fanfarlo - I'm A Pilot
  13. Casiotone For the Painfully Alone - Optimist Vs. The Silent Alarm (When The Saints Go Marching In)
  14. Club 8 - Western Hospitality
  15. Brontosaurus Chorus - Louisiana
  16. Taken by Trees - My Boys
  17. Eux Autres - Other Girls
  18. Bombay Bicycle Club - Always Like This
  19. The Candle Thieves - The Sunshine Song
  20. We Grow Up - Wrote It All Down In My Diary
  21. Linus of Hollywood - Nice To Be Pretty
  22. The Antlers - Two
  23. Coeur de pirate - Comme des Enfants
  24. Owen Pallett - Flare Gun
The first mix in a double post. This contains what has been in my head this month. Mainly guitar pop songs. Lots of little gems here..

No comments: