Tuesday 4 August 2009

Legacy '88 -'93 Disc One


  1. Northside - Take 5
  2. Charlatans - Indian Rope
  3. Inspiral Carpets - Joe
  4. High - Box Set Go
  5. The Mock Turtles - And Then She Smiles
  6. Wedding Present - Kennedy
  7. Janes Addiction - Been Caught Stealin'
  8. Dinosaur Jr. - Feel The Pain
  9. The Breeders - Cannonball
  10. Suede - Metal Mickey
  11. The Boo Radleys - I Hang Suspended
  12. Sultans Of Ping - Where's Me Jumper
  13. The Fall - White Lightning
  14. Kingmaker - Really Scrape The Sky
  15. Sugar - If I Can't Change Your Mind
  16. Wonder Stuff - Unbearable
  17. Teenage Fanclub - December
  18. Lemonheads - It's A Shame About Ray
  19. Morrissey - Suedehead
  20. World of Twist - Sweets
  21. The Blessing - Highway 5
A double CD set of some of my favourite tunes from 1988 - 1993. My ages 12 - 17. I had so much fun revisiting these tracks, some of them I've not heard for years..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awight Sam!

I've just started downloading some of your tunes. Thanks! It's all new to me this mp3 business. Should I pay for this Rapidshare thing?

Anyway, apart from falling out over the beatles, the other night was a really good night. You gonna be able to come down to Oxford soon, and we'll do summat here?

Kev

Doowad said...

Love it, in all its pizza hippie glory!