Sunday 29 March 2009

Pleasure at Every Turn


  1. Those Dancing Days - Those Dancing Days
  2. Wolfie - A Checkered Begonia
  3. Beachwood Sparks - Sister Rose
  4. Direct Hits - Ever Ready Plaything
  5. Jackie Lee - The Duck
  6. Sparks - Lighten Up, Morrissey
  7. Jeff Who? - Congratulations
  8. Rose Elinor Dougall - Another Version Of Pop Song
  9. The Dovers - What Am I Going To Do
  10. Tip Top Planets - Wake
  11. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - I'm Ready For Love
  12. The Kinks - Berkeley Mews
  13. The Week That Was - Scratch The Surface
  14. Dislocation Dance - Rosemary
  15. Bobby Fuller Four - The Magic Touch
  16. Walker Kong - Don't Give It Up!
  17. The Maybellines - Bomb Pop
  18. La Fleur Fatale - Night Generation
  19. Diana Ross & the Supremes - Love Is Like an Itching in My Heart
  20. Easybeats - I'll Make You Happy
  21. Felt - Ballad Of The Band
  22. Helen Love - Calm Down Dad
  23. The Shortwave Set - Slave To The Rhythm
  24. The Carrots - Beverly
  25. We All Together - It's A Sin To Go Away
  26. Sneeze - I Got A Type
  27. Obi - Somewhere Nicer
What's in my head, March into April. These tunes have been delighting me the past month. The title was generated by the random quotations thingy on Facebook, which I may use for every mix title from now on..

No comments: