Tuesday 29 July 2008

Magical Musical Box



A collection of Lost Gems from the 60s, so great that they are all equal, and in most cases better than the well known tracks that troubled the top of the Hit Parade back in the day. Listen & Drool!






  1. The Millennium - I Need To Be By Your Side
  2. Glenda Collins - If You Gotta Pick A Baby
  3. Sagitarrius - My World Fell Down
  4. Chris Clark - From Head To Toe
  5. Warm Sounds - Birds & Bees
  6. Honeybus - Scarlet Lady
  7. Left Banke - She May Call You Up Tonight
  8. Aerovons - Bessy Goodheart
  9. Jackpots - Jack In The Box
  10. Shirley Ellis - Ever See A Diver..
  11. The Moon - Got To Be On My Way
  12. Dana Gillespie - You Just Got To Know My Mind
  13. Searchers - Ain't Gonna Kiss Ya
  14. Noreen Corcoran - Love Kitten
  15. Timon - The Bitter Thoughts Of Little Jane
  16. The Zombies - Walking In The Sun
  17. The Shangri-Las - Hate To Say I Told You So
  18. Simon Dupree & The Big Sound - Laughing Boy From Nowhere
  19. The Yellow Balloon - Panama Red
  20. The Cookies - Wounded
  21. Lemon pipers - Jelly Jungle Of Orange Marmalade
  22. Nino Tempo & April Stevens - Deep Purple
  23. Beryl Marsden - When The Lovelight Shines Thru His Eyes
  24. Dino, Desi & Billy - If You're Thinkin' What I'm Thinkin'
  25. Skip Bifferty - Gas Board Under Dog
  26. Sopwith Camel - The Things I Could Do
  27. The Free Design - Bubbles
  28. Spanky & Her Gang - Superflabbergsated

3 comments:

sammyg123 said...

http://sharebee.com/01d57912

hemizen said...

This might be your best Sam!

L said...

I've been searching for the perfect pop tune as well, and I have discovered so many contenders that I have lost count. But it's the discovery that keeps me searching. I don't usually go for "mixes" but someone with your taste and obvious breadth -- well, it's another example of that wonderful discovery. Can't wait to tackle some of these postings and plumb the depths that you've already dug into. I recognize enough of the bands/artists to know that I am in for a real treat. Many thanks, and looking forward to your future postings.